Links of Interest
» 30 Days of Character Development
» New and Improved Character Survey of Doom
» The TMI Meme (work in progress)
» Drabble fic
» Headcanon tag
» Heacanony history for Evo!Storm (outgoing link, to LJ)
» Random Facts
- As of one year post-finale, she is 29 going on 30, but only the Professor knows her exact age. A lady never tells, after all.
- She was once very conscious of her hair and blue eyes. As a young girl, she was often teased and bullied. Big Sis Vivian would reassure her that she was the prettiest little girl she ever did see.
- Lockpicking is like solving puzzles, which is why she enjoys it so much. She would rather pick locks than pick pockets, though she is adept at both. Out of practice, but adept all the same.
- Her favorite music consists of smooth jazz and blues, occasionally some classical. She plays the former when asked to play the piano, but rarely ever sings.
- She doesn’t sing when she plays piano, but she sings to her plants. Only when she’s sure no one is around.
- She learned piano from Vi’s mother in law, when they moved to the States. she wanted to learn because one of the only clear memories she has left of her father is him playing Moon River for her mother.
- No one in the mansion knows the exact reason for her claustrophobia. She hasn’t told anyone about the earthquake that left her buried under rubble with her dead father and dying mother’s whispered last words and the darkness that she had to live with for thirty-six hours.
- She really does feel like Evan’s second mother. Letting him go to the Morlocks was far more difficult than she let on.
- Experienced her first snow at the age of 14, when she and Vi (and Vi’s husband) moved back to the States. One of her happiest memories.
- Sometimes thinks on asking the Prof if he might expand the staff some day soon and hire a female teacher her age, for a change. It gets lonely!
(adding more to this as I think them up!)